DETERMINING THE MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR 2016
As another new year starts, it is a perfect time to review your company’s integrated marketing plan. Organizations can’t expect to achieve the same results every year if they just execute the same old strategies and tactics of the past. Change and innovation are needed for success, and especially when it comes to marketing. Mary Pomerantz Advertising is a full-service marketing agency, with demonstrated ability to successfully build a company’s brand and customer base through innovative and memorable marketing.
For over 20 years we have been helping U.S. companies to compete, grow and succeed.
If you feel as though your company is losing its competitive edge, it may be directly correlated to the quality and the aggressiveness of your company’s promotional efforts, rather than its products or services.
BUILDING THE CAMPAIGN PLATFORM
Whether a company is in its infancy or is well established, all owners and CEO’s are extremely eager to constantly gain exposure. This publicity aids an organization in gaining awareness and promoting the specific products or services that they offer. With a wide variety of media outlets available to use to disseminate a campaign message, a seasoned advertising agency will help you determine what the most effective channels to use will be.
To begin executing the campaign, a business must tailor its specific message to reach an identified target market. This audience is based upon research and analytics conducted to best determine which demographics are most likely to buy a product or service. Reaching these groups is directly related to whether or not a campaign and even a company are successful in obtaining their goals and objectives.
DETERMINING A SPECIFIC MESSAGE
Consumers care about what the end value of an item is and how it will help them.
When deciding what message will be most effective in efficiently reaching the general public, companies must understand what the consumer wants to know. Generally, prospective customers don’t necessarily care what the product or service is, they care about what the end value of a particular item is and how it will help them. It is important to focus on how the product will make a person feel and how it will positively improve their personal experience.
Corporate culture is another key aspect in marketing and advertising a service to the public. Properly explaining and exhibiting why your business is better than another is critical in each competitive industry. Attributes such as strong core values, employee-training programs and giving back to the community can position an organization as one that customers will want to do business with. Making the philosophy of a business, its structure and processes, a cornerstone of the message will aid in reaching target markets. An organization’s mission is the best launching point to articulate an ideal message to prospective buyers.
COMPONENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATED MARKETING PLAN
In 2015, ad spending rose to approximately $187 billion and is predicted to continually increase throughout 2016.  These numbers clearly convey the importance of an advertising campaign for a business. In today’s corporate climate, organizations need a steady stream of effective advertisements being distributed through digital and traditional media channels. A campaign is designed to meet measurable objectives agreed upon by a business and an advertising agency. A marketing plan has a variety of elements that aid in generating an effective advertising campaign. Some of these include:
- Strategy: This is a preliminary, broad overview of how to tackle any objectives set by an advertising campaign. It explains the “how” of how to achieve specific goals.
- Review: The agency presents a detailed account of the business’s needs and how it can meet them throughout a campaign. This will aid in an organization achieving the most return on investment (ROI) as possible.
- Plan: This conveys how the strategy will be put into practice. It explains recommendations and describes what channels the firm will be using to promote and market the business and its product or service.
- Media: This part of the strategy identifies and details the target audience needed to be reached throughout the campaign. It also describes the scope of the advertisements, for example the running time for radio ads. This step also highlights the size of the ads and the cost for each specific one, which depends on the channel that they will be ran through.
- Creative: These are proposals, each unique in specifically spotlighting every important message that an advertisement will convey. It will also explain the evidence-based, proven techniques on how to clearly and properly communicate the decided upon messages.
- Budget: This includes a detailed accounting of all the items and possible variables that may increase the price of a campaign.
- Analyzing: Ensuring that an advertising agency vocalizes how it will be measuring the results of a campaign is imperative. This will aid in determining the overall failure or success of it.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING REPLACING TRADITIONAL ADVERTISING
For over two decades, Mary Pomerantz Advertising Agency has been cultivating and implementing successful advertising campaigns. We are a full-service advertising agency with experience in both traditional advertising and online digital advertising. Our agency can skillfully guide your next marketing or advertising initiative and ensure that you will be satisfied with rewarding results.
Whether your business wants to inform the general public about the next big offering in products or services or increase general brand awareness, we can help. Mary Pomerantz Advertising will aid your business in navigating and crafting a campaign. From innovative marketing to memorable advertisements, our agency will design a unique, custom marketing plan to successfully achieve your organization’s specific goals.
Mary Pomerantz Advertising can successfully develop and execute a new integrated marketing plan for your company. Our integrated marketing plans are designed to effectively distinguish your company from your competitors. For over 20 years we have been helping U.S. companies to compete, grow and succeed. Contact us today at 732-214-9600 to get started.